Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CHANGE HAS COME

St. Paul, MN - Today America woke up to a brand new day. A dawning of possibility and the burden of fulfilling the expectations of generations of U.S. citizens grown disenfranchised by their own leaders.

Enough is enough, America said on Election Day. Enough of the greed of the few. Enough of the trickle down economic theory that has proven a bust. Enough of the leadership vacuum in Washington, and enough of the divisiveness that has strained this great nation.

No today, we look out at the same world, but with a different outlook. How can we be a part of bringing change to the local world around each and every one of us. How can you or I benefit from the hope and renewed confidence that we as a nation can come together to create a better future for ourselves and for our children.

With so many people left unemployed due to the economic downturn, myself included for the second time this year, I ask what can I do to improve this situation so that not only my future is secure, but so are those around me. As only as a healthy nation do we grow. Taxpayers need to go back to work. Families need to have time for family. Opportunities need to be created. Leaders must be allowed to lead, and be vigilant in their execution.

Good health to our new president and god speed to this great nation.

2 comments:

Lucas said...

Um, hey buddy? Are you unemployed again??? I sure as hell hope not! Let me know what's going on.

P.S. Love the new pic and blog template. It's looking good!

deejha said...

thank's... wanna buy ad space? I got laid off again. Show lost some sponsors and 5 of 12 employees were let go... Monday... sure hoping for and will be working towards creating change.